Daily TimesCast

Thursday, November 25, 2010

some little things I discovered...

In case you don't know, I've been relocated to Manila by the company in Sep. Honestly, in the beginning I don't have any good impression of this country, coz all the info. I've got is negative. It's been 8 weeks passed, it's not as bad as rumor says (at least in Makati). Ppl here are friendly, optimistic. And one more thing which surprised me is that they are quite serious to the internal exam for the compliance of the laws.
Due to my work, the compliance of the laws or circulars is basically ahead of everything. In TW, similar tests for employees are held from time to time, but we seldom take them seriously. In opposite, ppl here put a lot emphasis on the matter, the exam grade is part of their yearly performance. The exam contains multiple choices, essays, true or false., etc. I only took true or false, multiple choices exams in TW, furthermore, I got the answers in advance.

No comments: